Friday, October 5, 2012

Pixie Hollow Forums Conversation

It looks like the Pixie Hollow Forums has found out about Quest for the Queen. Many are thinking what I am thinking too: Will this be based on "Queen Clarion's Secret" ? A few other comments on ideas I never would have even thought of struck an interesting thought. Someone said, "Maybe they are looking for Ree or a new queen?" (Ree is Queen Clarion's nickname, but never used in the movies) Hmm.. I hope its not a new Queen. I love Queen Clarion! But who knows. Others wondered if Peter Pan would be in this movie. I highly doubt it, but there is the possibility. And of course everyone is waiting to see if there will be a trailer of this movie on the Secret of the Wings DVD. The day it comes to DVD, I will be keeping an eye out for new photos and the possible trailer! Here's the forum link if you want to read: Pixie Hollow Forums

No comments:

Post a Comment