Tuesday, January 7, 2014

7th and 8th Tinker Bell movies scrapped!

Apparently, there were two more Tinker Bell movies in development after The Legend of the Neverbeast, including Tinker Academy (working title), which sounded very interesting. A school for Tinkers? :D Fun! :( But its scrapped, along with an untitled 8th movie, "due to low sales recently" I think Secret of the Wings did pretty well, don't you think?  I think its time for a petition to save Tinker Bell, before Planes takes over and the famous Disney Land mascot and her world is forgotten!

4 comments:

  1. Me and my daughter love the Tinker bell movies, Neverbeast was sad but we still love the series. Hate to see great storytelling and animation, sweet humor, and great characters scrapped. With so few age appropriate shows for young children out there it would be very disappointing to lose one of our favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to agree I love watching Tinkerbell with my nieces I have all 6 of them and wish there was more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm disappointed, I love all the movies and enjoy them by myself as an adult. I stumbled upon this as I searched for information about any new Tinkerbell movies. I'm really going to miss the animation, the story, and the characters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with them I love the tinkerbell movies im gonna upset to it go down the drain like that I was gonna have my kids how up watching it

    ReplyDelete